Friday, August 8, 2008

Insanity

I think, I am in trouble. In this house, with no one to speak, I feel very lonely and near to insanity. And, with the gas supply still on halt, I dine with my specialty sardine and teloq for three days in a row.
Sardine in rice cooker

I try to keep myself busy. First of all, I try to sort out my backyard, which look like a jungle after I left it for a month. But, it is a slow process. This is what I manage to do in two days (well, two mornings actually).

1/4 more to go, but Flymo already exhausted, so as the owner

Don't blame me though, even Flymo thinks it is impossible. We look at it tomorrow, or Sunday, or next week.
Flymo looking to the almost-impossible task in front of him
 
We will have an open day here tomorrow, and I am volunteering myself to take care the drinking water section. At this period, I love all these activities. Its make me to forget about time and thus, make the time past unnoticed. Sunday, as usual, will be filled with badminton; there goes another day unnoticed. The whole weekdays next week, I will bury myself in the office, to be busy.

Life goes on…another 14 days..keep counting

1 comment:

Dentist said...

HOYOOO!!BOLEH TAHAN JUGA KERAJINAN ABAH!!A GOOD START!!