Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bila bunga-bunga (daun-daun) berguguran


The chilly autumn is officially here. The weather has been kind so far, but the wind is so strong and chilly you can see people already don their bennie hats and gloves.

Ahh, and the rest of the troop was already here, to be exact, three weeks ago. The eldest already attending school here while the second is ineligible for nursery class since he was 15 days younger when they start the term (term start at 1/9). And their ever-reliable officer, has started her busy life as a student, attending classes (consist of 4 people!!!) and clinical sessions. Between that, she has to cook for the boss and the platoon, which in Newcastle's cool weather find that their appetite towards food is in increasing manner.

We spent our hari raya this year with the mum attending classes, the eldest in the school while the adik and abah make effort to other people houses to taste hari raya delight. At the moment, my PhD program has to make way for the dentist to attend her classes/ clinics. We still try to find the formulas to overcome this, hopefully we will find it before it too late for me. So, my weeks from now on will be like this;

Monday - Send abang to school and then go to lab (since the dentist does not have classes on monday)
Tuesday - Send abang to school, jaga adik, ambik abang, jaga adik+abang)
Wednesday - Send abang to school and then go to lab (since the dentist does not have classes on wednesday)
Thursday and Friday - Send abang to school, jaga adik, ambik abang, jaga adik+abang)

So, I guess I can be considered as a part time student. Since I have to move in group now, I have no choice but to turn my back on my environmentalist side. I had bought a car since they arrived but still commute on bus to go to university. Not because the environmental concern though but more on economically awareness for the fact that I already bought one year £200 bus pass.

Selamat Hari Raya everyone

1 comment:

fromjawitonewcastle said...

Thanks abah for your help..luv you